Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 

Fiction or Fact

My latest story is up on a great online literary magazine called, Storyglossia! There are a bunch of great stories up, and I feel privileged to be among them. Or you can go directly to my story, A Tree in Winter.

This story has very little to do with my life. Yet some of my friends and family are still calling me to see if my father-in-law is okay, which believe me, he is. Or I can hear in their voices their concern about my marriage, which continues to be great.

Why do some people have such a hard time believing that I would make things up? The truth is that I don't find my own life interesting enough to write about. Except here, of course ;).

Comments:
Great story! Yay you!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?